Teleon Skype Gateway for voice modem is a VoIP gateway driver for common voice modem card. Calls can be forwarded from PSTN to Skype remote user and vice versa, in fix transfer mode or free dial mode.
Its freeware version has a duration limitation for each call.
1) Automatic installation/uninstallation program helps you to install, uninstall and remove driver.
2) Call from Skype to PSTN and PBX: open a chat window in Skype, type "atd xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by Skype gateway card to PSTN or PBX number xx...x.
3) Call from PSTN to Skype or SkypeOut: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Call will be answered after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial the Skype remote speed dial number yy and # or SkypeOut PSTN number 011xx..xx#.
4) Support PIN calls. You can set PIN code to authenticate PSTN to SkypeOut calls, like phone card system.
5) Call from PSTN to PSTN is supported if both side PC installed Teleon gateway.
6) Fix transfer mode: Incoming Skype calls will be forwarded to a fixed local PSTN number set by you, e.g. your cellphone number, or a fixed PBX extension. PSTN to Skype fix transfer is also supported.
7) Easy configuration for call forward authentication, access blocking. Only those who are in your contact list are allowed to make forward calls. You can also simply block all forward capabilities if you want.
8) It works at background as a driver. There are rich balloon tip notifications inform you the call status.
9) Remote call trace tool to monitor the call flow in local PC or remote PC.
Windows 2000/XP. CPU above 900Mhz, 256MB RAM and 20MB hard disk space.
Requires a voice modem with speakerphone function( you can purchase from www.teleon.net if you have no such a card), such as Conexant, Smartlink, PCtel chipset modems.
Skype version 18.104.22.168 up
Link to Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem sample code
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 26, 2017
Last version date: May 08, 2006
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 311
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008