Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
The DIACORDER USB series is a full featured analogue line call recorder that supports passive call recording on ground start and loop start analog networks. A combination of very carefully hardware design with a elegant and reliable piece of software makes it ideal for small scale call recording.
1. Compliant with USB2.0 bus standard, support hot swap, perfect for high-portability small scale systems
2 .No power supply needed. It's fed from USB port
3. Connected to phone line through RJ11 connector.
4. Programmable Voltage Thresholds
5. Database storage. Channel, Date, Time, Duration, DNIS, Caller ID, Memo, Storage medium
6. Channel monitoring activity
7. Playback, Stop, Pause, Track recording.
8. Tree pad for file classification.
9. Direct emailing of files.
10. Database extensive searching.
11. Runs as a system service
12. File annotation
13. File emailing
14. Voltage, VOX, on demand trigger
15. Adjustable recording gain
16. Automatic gain control
17. Adjustable voltage trigger threshold
18. Administrator and access password protection
19. Alarm notification
20. Scheduled channel recording
21. Inbound and outbound call duration rejection filters
22. Inbound caller ID rejection filter
23. Outbound DNIS rejection filter
24. Back up to CD, DVD, network
25. HDD recycling
- CVL 1ARL-U device
- Software CD (includes, manual, software, drivers)
- Channel splitters
- Phone RJ11 cable
- USB cable
Legal and regulatory compliance.
For dispute verification and resolution.
Improve customer satisfaction.
Improve service delivery and processes.
Financial and Banking sector.
Medical Contact Centers.
Doctors on Call.
Healthcare Service & Advice.
Fraud, quality & complaints.
Travel & Leisure Companies.
Commercial Contact Centers, Telemarketing & Research Agencies.
Outbound, Inbound and abusive call recording.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
What's New in this Release: Bug fixes
Link to Diacorder sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Date Added: Jul 24, 2012
Last check for an update: Mar 26, 2017
Last version date: Sep 21, 2010
Page Visit: 161
Malware Status: Not scanned yet