Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday's forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
Migrate: Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
- Converts proprietary email formats to the official Internet standard format for maximum compatibility
- Convert all your old email files with a single product
- cross-platform solution runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- no need to re-install or run old email programs
- convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Includes IMAP email server to simplify importing
- Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
Emailchemy can read: AOL for Windows ("PFC" files); Apple Mail; Claris Emailer; CompuServe Classic for Mac (aka "MacCIM"); CompuServe for Windows; Entourage; Eudora; Mozilla; Mulberry; Musashi; Neoplanet; Netscape; Opera; Outlook for Mac; Outlook for Windows; Outlook Express; Outspring; PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac; QuickMail Pro; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Windows Mail; Yahoo! Mail; any mbox-format; more
What's New in this Release: - Full native support of Outlook for Mac 2011 databases
- De-duplication of messages
- IMAP import compatible with Outlook 2013
- Bundled Java runtimes in Mac and Windows versions
- "Headers only" output option
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes
Link to Emailchemy sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Windows2000,Windows2003,WinServer,Windows Vista Ultimate
License: Free To Try
Communications::Other E-Mail Tools
Date Added: Jul 31, 2012
Last check for an update: Oct 26, 2016
Last version date: Jul 28, 2013
Page Visit: 28
Malware Status: Not scanned yet