* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Delete unwanted attachments - via the Recycle Bin so they can be recovered if necessary
* Save attachments - using a filename mask to control where attachments are saved
* Reduce Outlook's PST file size, improving speed and reliability and simplifying backups
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Detach attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
* Re-attach attachments when the email is forwarded, and manually
* Detect duplicate attachments to save space
* Compress attachments to save space
* Set detached attachments to Read-Only to prevent accidental deletion
* Automatically handle incoming attachments (detach, delete)
* Automatically handle outgoing attachments (detach, delete)
Also includes a FREE 10MB email attachment account at http://www.DetachPipe.com
Need to send sensitive attachments? Want to know if they were ever read?
DetachPipe? makes it easy to send private files like white papers, proposals and résumés, and to track how many times they were read, if ever, and even see if they were deleted before being read.
Just like email, attachments are NEVER public - they are ONLY accessible to the sender and recipients. Just like email, recipients can forward attachments, unless you check the Your Eyes Only? option, which prevents forwarding. This is ideal for sensitive business documents, and even for developers to send software patches to customers.
What's more, you can email large files without worrying about the recipient's account quota and emails bouncing back, or the technical hassle of copying files to an insecure public site.
What's New in this Release: Upload huge attachments to www.detachpipe.com for sharing
Link to DetachPipe sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Communications::Other E-Mail Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 26, 2017
Last version date: Oct 05, 2006
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 138
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008