Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Attachment management addin for Outlook can detach attachments and embedded images as files in a local or network drive and link them up within the emails, for easy reference and retrieval. This reduces your Inbox size and makes Outlook run much faster and also remove the requirement for constantly archiving emails. Remove links and re-attach files back when required, or when replying or forwarding. Monitor any number of folders and mailboxes to automatically detach incoming emails, with no intervention. Optionally, skip detachment of certain attachments with specific extensions.
- 100% Microsoft® Office Outlook integration.
- Detach attachments from emails
- Filter out certain attachments with specific extensions from detaching
- Preserves inline images and hyperlinks in the processed email.
- Re-attach files back to the original email.
- Monitors multiple folders and mailboxes for incoming emails and automatically detach attachments.
- More efficient. Significantly reduce your Inbox size so that your Outlook is more efficient to startup, browse, search and index.
- No hassle. No need to copy over a big PST file when switching to a new PC.
- Accessible anywhere. Read you attachments even when you are on the plane.
- Optionally delete the associated file attachments when deleting an email. Asks you if you want to delete the attachment if deleting an email
- Remove the URL or re-attach related files when replying or forwarding the email
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts for hassle free operation
- Keep the size of your mailbox on the server within your allowed size.
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to Attachment Manager for Outlook sample code
License: Free To Try
Communications::Other E-Mail Tools
Date Added: Dec 07, 2009
Last check for an update: May 25, 2017
Last version date: Aug 30, 2011
Page Visit: 111
Malware Status: Not scanned yet