Mail processing software for Windows. Using this application you can create discussion mailing lists and autoresponders, send bulk mails to your customers and more. Message personalization ("Dear John" instead of "Dear Customer"), fast sending engine, built-in SMTP server (no need to use your ISP's), HTML and plain text messages and much more...
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.g. "Dear John" instead of "Dear Customer".
- Support for HTML and plain text.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application's data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
What's New in this Release: WYSIWYG HTML message editor,
Automatic bounce (returned message) handling for invalid email addresses,
Ability to add list tags (e.g. [MYLIST]) to subjects of messages sent to a list,
Easy way to test mail settings (POP3/SMTP),
More flexible way to search for subscribers,
Link to Xtreeme MailXpert Standard Edition sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Communications::E-Mail List Management
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 25, 2017
Last version date: May 07, 2006
Page Visit: 152
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008