Use this application to create discussion mailing lists, simple auto-responders or advanced incoming mail processing/filtering. Comes with easy integration with web forms, mail merge (personalization), parallel sending engine, built-in SMTP server, binary attachments and more...
- Very easy setup.
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Moderated discussion lists.
- Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- Scheduled digests.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.g. "Dear John" instead of "Dear Customer".
- Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- Advanced closed loop detection.
- Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application's data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
What's New in this Release: WYSIWYG HTML message editor,
Automatic scheduled digests,
Moderated discussion lists,
Automatic bounce (returned message) handling for invalid email addresses,
Easier web form parsing,
Ability to add list tags (e.g. [MYLIST]) to subjects of messages sent to a list,
Easy way to test mail settings (PO
Link to Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Communications::E-Mail List Management
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: May 21, 2017
Last version date: Jul 05, 2006
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 115
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008