Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for C/C++ is email marketing software that sends personalized email, newsletters, invoices, and notifications to a permission based mailing list from a Delphi program. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base. Features of MCM4C include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- MCM functions can be called directly any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- Includes multiple C/C++ example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Supports most C/C++ compilers: Microsoft, Borland, Watcom, LCC, GCC, Digital Mars.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft C/C++ and Visual Studio C/C++.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files plus OBJ files for static linking.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
What's New in this Release: Updated to SEE 7.4.1; Fixed buffer overflow, problem accumulating CC addresses; Added MCM_SET_RCPT_TRACE_FILE to generate file of RCPT_TO responses, new HTML templates, and mcmSearch() that searches skip files. Allow vertical bar '|' to specify multiple addresses, time of day added to log file.
Link to Marshallsoft Client Mailer for C/C++ sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Nov 22, 2010
Last check for an update: Apr 26, 2017
Last version date: Sep 16, 2016
Page Visit: 67
Malware Status: Not scanned yet