eMill is a flexible software that helps users intuitively and effectively handle, from a PC or any web browser, simple to very complex emailing projects.
1. Message Creation: Built-in WYSIWYG HTML editor and text editor, import contents from an existing HTML file, convert in PDF or ZIP...
2. List Building: eMill do not import you data but connect to it and is compatible with nearly all kind of data sources (Excel, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, ACT!, XML, LDAP, Outlook Contacts, Exchange, any text file and many more).
3. Message Personalization: Unlimited personalization of your messages by inserting merge fields, creating easily conditional contents or editing scripts.
4. Message Delivery: Use the built-in SMTP Mailer or any other SMTP server, display real-time statistics, schedule your mailing, support the S/MIME protocol...
5. Message Tracking: Display the opening rate and the click rate globally or for each receiver, personalize and export the tracking data,...
6. Incoming Messages: Retrieve message for any POP3 server or file and configure any kind of actions (manage opt-in/opt-out and bounces, process webforms,...).
7. Multi-User architecture: Use the windows or the web interface according to your needs, create users and groups, define passowrds and permissions,...
8. Multichannel Marketing: The Fax and SMS add-ons give you the possibility to integrate these delivery channels at the heart of your communication strategy. eMill provides all the technology to manage SMS and fax campaigns as easily as your e-mailing projects.
9. Advanced users: Designed in the objective of being highly flexible, eMill offers a script interface that lets you customize any steps of your emailing projects. Moreover, the API allows you to make eMill interact with any external programs.
What's New in this Release: Fixes and new features
Link to eMill sample code
License: Free To Try
Communications::E-Mail List Management
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 14, 2017
Last version date: Dec 30, 2015
Page Visit: 99
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 19, 2008