Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Create Professional Organization Structure Chart by downloading our OrgChart Standard. Features of OrgChart Standard:
- Chart up to 50 people, in various divisions and teams.
- Automatically create charts using existing data from Excel, Outlook, XML, LDAP & any database source such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, Sap, Kronos, ADP, Meridian, and more.
- Display matrix relationships, vacant positions, contractor vs. permanent status, co-managers, and partner relationships.
- Publish to PowerPoint and Flash (web).
- Calculate headcount and salary summaries for any group. Any hierarchical summaries are now possible.
- Distribute phone directories, asset management reports and company reference data showing as much as more information about the people.
- Attach employee job evaluations, job descriptions, and asset records to each employee as an MS-Office document attachment or link.
- Breakdown larger charts into smaller sub-charts or divisions, for ease of use.
- Hide sensitive information as needed with password protection.
- Choose from dozens of professionally designed templates or create your own.
- Add corporate logos, images, and employee photos to enhance visual impact.
- Create Charts from Multiple Files.
- Auditing Compare Tool for scenario planning and change management.
- Flexible Data Import Supports both One and Two Column Hierarchy Methods.
- Publish to Flash with powerful search and find function.
- Auto fill in information supplied by your computer's operating system (such as Current Time and Current Date).
- Microsoft Project Import and Export for WBS View. Reads MS Project Schedule (.mpp) files, presenting the project outline in a work breakdown structure (WBS) format.
- Full Unicode Symbols Support. OrgChart Professional supports Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, and other languages requiring Unicode.
Platform: Win98, WinMe, WinNT4, SP6, Win2000, WinXP, WinXP Pro, WinVista
Link to OrgChart Standard sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Jul 23, 2012
Last check for an update: May 26, 2017
Last version date: Nov 02, 2009
Page Visit: 65
Malware Status: Not scanned yet