M-Files® helps you organize, find and track the documents of your business in a centralized manner. Users see the document vault as a virtual disk drive on their computers!
* Integrates with Windows Explorer - instantly familiar to everyone.
* The document repository appears as a virtual disk drive.
* Direct opening and saving from all Windows applications.
* Supports all file types, including Office, PDF and CAD files.
* Check-out and check-in operations eliminate the problems of simultaneous changes.
* Preserves old versions automatically.
* Records a change log with user names, timestamps and comments.
EVERYDAY TIME SAVING:
* Find documents instantly by typing words in the search box.
* High-performance index of file contents and metadata.
* Dynamically view documents in any hierarchical structure you choose.
* Make the same document appear in multiple folders without creating copies.
REGARDLESS OF LOCATION:
* Remarkably fast over remote connections.
* Traveling users can view, create and edit documents in offline mode, with automatic synchronization.
* Web client for non-Windows users.
* Control data visibility; hide sensitive documents.
* Compatible with Active Directory.
* Scheduled backups of all data.
* E-mail notifications of new and modified documents.
* Basic and advanced workflow capabilities.
* The most advanced metadata structure capabilities, including multi-select lists and filtered fields.
* Graphical interface for all metadata customization, no programming required.
* Relationships between documents; collections; templates.
CONNECTING TO OTHER SYSTEMS:
* Define links to external databases, e.g. customer and project listings.
* Import and link files from existing network shares.
* Feed paper documents from scanners.
Platform: Android,BlackBerry,iPhone,Win7 x32,WinServer,WinVista,WinXP
Link to M-Files Professional (32-bit) sample code
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Sep 29, 2016
Last version date: Sep 26, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 126
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008