Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
InfoHesive is a powerful program to organize your data files and share information.
- InfoHesive Projects link to any data file on your computer.
- Write notes associated with any file or URL.
- Use the powerful on-board rich-text editor and save as an eBook or Help File.
- Share your InfoHesive WorkSpaces using the Freeware InfoHesive Viewer.
InfoHesive allows you to store, or to store references to, information that you may need to use time and again. Easily create articles and links to any type of data file or web page. All the information you need, be it a word processor or PDF document, spreadsheet, web page, image, or music file, is easily and quickly retrievable from one location: InfoHesive. InfoHesive features an easy to use editor that is powerful enough to build high quality self-contained publishable e-books, guides and support documentation.
InfoHesive helps you quickly automate repetitive tasks and increases the quality and accuracy of the information you deliver through the help of its Mail Merge, Macro, and scripting capabilities. Data files may even reside on a shareable company server so that authorized personnel can access information that conforms to organizational standards.
- Consolidate standard phrases, terminology, clauses, product descriptions etc. into a single searchable project.
- Quickly insert information into a letter, fax or email using powerful clipboard and macro features.
- Create projects for standard disclaimers, company policy and procedures, rule books, general information, checklists, letters, fax templates, legal and terms documentation etc.
- Create consistent answers that support staff provide to customers.
- Easily create compact publishable eBooks. InfoHesive eBooks can be distributed royalty-free. Anyone can read InfoHesive eBooks using the freeware InfoHesive Viewer, and eBooks can also be published as self contained exe files.
- Develop support resources for products/services.
What's New in this Release: First version
Link to InfoHesive sample code
Platform: Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Win
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Dec 02, 2009
Last check for an update: Oct 27, 2016
Last version date: Apr 14, 2009
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 70
Malware Status: Not scanned yet