Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
ABBYY FineReader is a an intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photos. ABBYY FineReader 10 gives you the power to unlock data in documents and images and transform them into manageable and accessible information.
The key features of the product include:
- Outstanding OCR Accuracy and Layout Retention, even on documents and images which are typically difficult for OCR - faxes, digital photographs, documents with long tables, barcodes, multiple and complex image items.
- Intelligent Reconstruction of Complex Document Structure and Formatting. With its Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT), FineReader analyzes the entire document and precisely reconstructs it with original layout, style and formatting attributes.
- Recognition of Digital Camera and Mobile Phone Camera Images. FineReader identifies photographed documents and applies its recognition technology for camera images to ensure the best OCR results.
- Comprehensive Language Support. FineReader "reads" text in as much as 186 languages and includes dictionaries with spell-check capabilities for 39 languages.
- Intelligent Interface with One-Click Conversion Tasks. "Quick Tasks" include all the key OCR and document conversion tasks grouped into intuitive menu functions, according to the output format, and allow you to get the converted file with just a mouse click.
- PDF Conversion, Archiving and Securing. The key PDF conversion functions include: saving to searchable PDF, saving to PDF/A, saving to PDF with MRC compression etc.
- Direct export to a variety of applications. FineReader exports the results directly to your favorite applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat/Reader.
- Bonus Application for registered users - ABBYY Screenshot Reader. Screenshot Reader is an easy-to-use utility that lets you quickly capture and convert a screen image to text.
What's New in this Release: - Achievements in OCR Accuracy and Performance
- ADRT analyses a multipage document as a single entity
- 3rd Generation Camera OCR: Reads Phone Camera Photos
- Enhanced Usability - New Quick Tasks and Interface Revisions
- Saving E-books to HTML Chapters and Flexible HTML
Link to ABBYY FineReader Professional sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Home
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Jul 24, 2010
Last check for an update: Dec 01, 2016
Last version date: Sep 22, 2009
Page Visit: 45
Malware Status: Not scanned yet