Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
TeamKB for Microsoft® Outlook® is an enterprise-grade knowledge base, allowing you and your team to share information, reduce customer support, improve staff productivity and eliminate time wasted searching for information across disparate systems such as shared folders and paper documents, all inside Outlook.
With TeamKB, your team can document best practices and solutions to common problems and reply to time-consuming and repeated queries by selecting an appropriate knowledge base article. Article can be inserted directly as inline in the email reply, or can be converted to a PDF, XPS or MHT document, and then attach to the reply email.
- 100% Microsoft® Office Outlook integration.
- Deploy it over an Microsoft® Exchange shared mailbox or a public folder.
- No database requirement - KB articles are stored in your exchange server (supports hosted exchange server too)
- No file server requirement - Only a simple client install
- Centralize sharing of knowledge and documents
- Find information easily - Keywords and advanced search options in Outlook folder views
- Multi-tier problem category-problem types
- Custom define the fields you wish to track within the knowledge base
- Workflows for easy content approval and publishing
- Provide customizable email alerts so that all your team members are alerted as new KB articles are posted
- Use the same exchange folder permissions to grant/deny access to the KB articles
- Use the in-built access control mechanism in TeamKB to complement the exchange permissions for enhanced control
- Publish KB articles to your website for providing first level support to your end-users
- Content formatting with built-in editor of Microsoft® Word, embed images and any number of file attachments
- Email KB article as DOC, MHT, PDF or XPS document in single click!
Platform: WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to TeamKB for Outlook sample code
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Dec 07, 2009
Last check for an update: Jan 21, 2017
Last version date: Aug 30, 2011
Page Visit: 86
Malware Status: Not scanned yet