Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 opens, edits many PowerPoint Presentation Windows in a single tabbed window, just like IE8 Tabs or FireFox Tabs. Presentation Tabs for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 x64 layouts a tabs bar between PowerPoint's Ribbon and workspace for designs multiple presentations.
Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 64-bit, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
What's New in this Release: Combine 32-bit and 64-bit supports into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
Link to Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit sample code
Platform: WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,Windows Vista Ultimat
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Feb 02, 2013
Last check for an update: May 25, 2017
Last version date: Apr 05, 2012
Page Visit: 52
Malware Status: Not scanned yet