Do you spend a lot of time in typing or copy-pasting candidate details, from resumes, into your database?
Manually entering resume details into a database is a tedious and distracting task to busy recruiters. With ResumeGrabber Standard, you can completely automate all your resume data entry tasks. ResumeGrabber can automatically extract and transfer resume details into any given database.
- Extracts details such as candidate name, postal address, email, phone number, etc from the resume and creates a new record in your database
- Captures information from resumes in any format - HTML, document, text, etc.
- Captures resumes from any source - Job boards, PC folders, email attachments
- Enters resumes into Outlook, ACT!, GoldMine and other online ATS and CRM systems
1. Simple to use - One Click technology helps the recruiters to transfer the contact details in seconds.
2. Intelligent Analyser - Identifies candidate contact details in the resume and transfers it to your database.
3. Keyword search - Identifies the keyword in the resume and color codes them.
4. Online ATS Support -Transfers resumes into any Online ATS
5. Unlimited resume Transfers - One time payment to process any number of resumes.
- Simple to use
- Enhances Productivity
- Saves time and money
- Gives an edge over competition
What's New in this Release: Upgraded resume parser
Link to ResumeGrabber Standard sample code
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: Aug 29, 2009
Downloads Total : 4
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 149
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008