Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Queryshow is a PowerPoint add-in that converts your Power point presentations into nice looking web pages using jQuery technology for slide transitions and navigations.
It is very easy to use - just click Convert to QueryShow in the Queryshow PowerPoint toolbar to produce the Queryshow presentation embedded in a web page. All required files are automatically created very fast.
Queryshow is a Power Point add-in. After installing Queryshow, a new toolbar is added to Power Point application: the Queryshow toolbar. With only one mouse click users can convert their Power Point presentations and make them available online.
* Integration in Power Point: export is done directly from Power Point; no external components/applications
* Work with all versions of Power Point (2000, XP, 2003, 2007); works with pptx and ppt files!
* User defined player colour schemes (background colours)
* Thumbnail views of slides in a special toolbar
* Background music in mp3 format
* Customisable export (user can export all slides or only a few slides.
* Single form interface very easy to use
* User could adjust/change the slides sizes and the pictures format (JPEG GIF or PNG)
* User defined slide delay
* Slide transition animations effects automatically generated
* Slide show control with thumbnails, and buttons for play/stop slideshow, previous/next slide, display slide thumbnails...
* Web ready export: all required files are automatically created; no need to run inside a web server; works online and offline!
* Easy install and uninstall: click and go; with only one click the add-in is installed and ready to use! Also the install package is very small.
What's New in this Release: New release
Link to Queryshow sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Aug 23, 2010
Last check for an update: Mar 23, 2017
Last version date: Apr 19, 2010
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 67
Malware Status: Not scanned yet