Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
What's New in this Release: Available for PowerPoint 2010. Add close button on each tab.
Link to Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,WinOther,WinServer
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Aug 02, 2012
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: Jan 10, 2011
Page Visit: 84
Malware Status: Not scanned yet