DoneEx XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
You can compile Excel spreadsheet into EXE application with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code. With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license agreement (EULA) and much more...
Main features are:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format.Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel Workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File).You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code copy protection.
- Run a compiled workbook without macro security alert.
- Create registration/license based application.Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking.Allow your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE,which doesn?t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- Add your own end user license agreement (EULA). Compiled EXE will not be started until EULA accepted by customer.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- Create Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of days and nag window.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
See details at www.DoneEx.com
What's New in this Release: Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at DoneEx.com
Link to DoneEx XCell Compiler sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 24, 2017
Last version date: Mar 05, 2015
Downloads Total : 8
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 140
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008