Create calendar entries from text in any application
copy2calendar automatically converts text containing date, time and appointment data into calendar entries. Supported applications include Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Palm Desktop.
copy2calendar is as easy to use as the Windows clipboard
1. Select the text containing the appointment information (including date and time).
2. Press Ctrl-C twice.
3. copy2calendar launches your calendar and creates the new entry. Date, time and additional information are copied from the selected text. You can make final edits to the calendar entry before you save it.
copy2calendar can create entries in three major calendar applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Palm Desktop
type2calendar - an easy way to enter appointment information
type2calendar allows you to create new calendar entries faster and easier. Simply enter your appointment information (including date, time and subject) as free form text. copy2calendar automatically converts it into a calendar entry.
Sophisticated date parser
copy2calendar includes a highly sophisticated recognition engine (parser) that analyzes your text for date and time information.
- Understands date and time specifications in 13 languages
- Understands date and time ranges (Feb. 1 - 2, 9-10.30am)
- Lets you choose when an ambiguous date or time specification is found
- Can be configured to handle virtually any date and time format
Requires Windows NT, 2000 or XP.
Platform: WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
Link to copy2calendar sample code
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 26, 2017
Last version date: Dec 09, 2008
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 232
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 21, 2008