Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
With ThinRDP, users can access all of their Windows programs, documents, files, and network resources through their preferred device PC, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, ChromeBook, or any other device that supports HTML5.
ThinRDP enables secure access to any PC on the corporate LAN through a single, public IP address. This includes access to applications and desktops running Microsoft RDS/ Terminal Services and RDS/VDI platforms, such as session-based applications and virtual desktops.
ThinRDP facilitates the complete spectrum of cross-browser, cross-platform access. With ThinRDP, users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS can connect remotely into their Windows desktops through their favorite browser. ThinRDP supports Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and all other HTML5-capable Web browsers.
* ThinRDP Highlights *
- Gets access to applications and desktops running on Windows Terminal Services
- Allows users to remotely connect to RDS/VDI platforms, like virtual desktops or apps
- Allows companies to publish their Windows applications to the Web
- Works with all HTML5-compliant web browser
- Supports Remote Printing
- Support for PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Chromebook, etc.
- Driven by a high-performance, firewall-friendly, HTTP/WebSockets server
- Provides secure access through just one public IP address and port
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit versions editions of Windows
* Free 30-day trial at: www.thinrdp.com *
What's New in this Release: - Supports Remote Printing
- SDK Enhancements & APP Integration
- Includes Remote Management
- WebSocket and Compression Enhancements
Link to sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Helpdesk & Remote PC
Date Added: Feb 07, 2012
Last check for an update: Dec 04, 2016
Last version date: Oct 25, 2011
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 85
Malware Status: Not scanned yet