Help Desk for IIS is a web-based help desk software solution for delivering
customer service and support. It easily installs on your web server as ISAPI
extension for Microsoft Internet Information Services. You don't need any
additional software for your customers or technicians except web browser.
Open support requests via login or send an email to create a support ticket.
Help Desk for IIS gives you the ability to improve productivity of your IT
service team. It keeps your company organized and efficient.
- Web based. Work from anywhere, whether you are at your desk, on the road, or
working from home. All features of Help Desk for IIS can be accessed though
a web browser on virtually any operating system.
- It's an ISAPI extension for Microsoft Internet Information Services. You can
easily install it on your web server.
- Receive and send email requests.
- Knowledge base. All common questions can be placed into knowledge base. The
overall productivity of your IT service team may increase, which is easily
converted to less frustration, saved time and money.
- Unlimited users. Create as many user logins as your business needs.
- Firebird Database Server. All information is stored in a relational database,
and the web pages themselves are produced by server-side ISAPI extension.
- Password protection with strong cryptographic algorithm.
- Supports Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP Pro, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
What's New in this Release: Fixed: Bugs with IIS 7.0 and 7.5
Link to Help Desk for IIS sample code
Platform: WinServer,WinXP,Win2000,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
License: Free To Try
Business::Helpdesk & Remote PC
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 16, 2017
Last version date: Dec 29, 2010
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 267
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 11, 2008