Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Report Inverter for Excel is a one-of a kind product aimed at inverting the action of a reporting application, which helps you to convert text reports into a data table format also known as flat file database.
This Excel add-in allows you to perform automated reformatting actions, skipping the manual work of operating cell by cell within your spreadsheet, what would regularly represent a waste of time: hours or even days depending on the volume and complexity of the original data, dramatically increasing productivity.
Get Report Inverter for Excel and take it for a test drive to see just how useful it can be for you!
- Convert irregular data structures into a data table format.
- Extract data from text reports imported into Excel.
- Obtain a CSV format file from the data conversion process.
- True user-friendly interface which avoids using complex configuration panels or hard models designers.
The set of powerful tools of Report Inverter takes into account the most common report characteristics:
- Headers and Footers
- Data Labels
- Multi-line Records
- Cross Tables
Report Inverter also includes tools to perform reformatting actions contributing in the process of conversion of text reports, such as:
- Split Text to columns
- Split Text to rows
- Concatenate Columns
- Find Data and extract Data Types
- Find Data to Delete Rows
- Find Data Pattern to Shift Cells
- Find Data Pattern to Insert Rows
- Delete Blank Rows and Columns
- Unmerge and Replicate Cells
- Trim Spaces within Cells
- Pad Out with Leading Zeros
- Encode Colors
What's New in this Release: Windows 7 and Excel 2010 Compatibility
Link to Report Inverter for Excel sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Business::Office Suites & Tools
Date Added: Feb 08, 2010
Last check for an update: Jan 18, 2017
Last version date: Jan 03, 2011
Downloads Total : 4
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 216
Malware Status: Not scanned yet