EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 7 to the newest one and supports the latest SQL Server features including new data types (datetimeoffset, hierarchyid, geometry, geography and more), table types and table-valued parameters, logon triggers, backups with compression and other. It offers plenty of powerful features for efficient SQL Server administration. SQL Manager for SQL Server has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of Unicode data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all SQL Server objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent tools for query building
* Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
* Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
What's New in this Release: If a query returns multiple recordsets, the number of records is now displayed for every recordset.
Now it is possible to change the columns width on the Permissions tab of the objects editors.
Other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
Link to EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 30, 2017
Last version date: Jun 22, 2010
Downloads Total : 7
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 208
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 31, 2009