EMS Data Import for Oracle is a powerful tool to import data to Oracle tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination Oracle data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for Oracle includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the Oracle import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to Oracle database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
What's New in this Release: Added the possibility to automatically form fields when importing from TXT, CSV and XML formats to a new table.
Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
Link to EMS Data Import for Oracle sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Apr 06, 2007
Last check for an update: Feb 18, 2017
Last version date: Feb 18, 2010
Page Visit: 287
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 27, 2008