EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool to import data to InterBase/Firebird tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination InterBase/Firebird data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the InterBase/Firebird import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to InterBase/Firebird database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
What's New in this Release: Added the possibility to automatically form fields when importing from TXT, CSV and XML formats to a new table.
Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
Link to EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: Feb 18, 2010
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 290
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008