EMS Data Generator for Oracle is an impressive tool for generating test data to Oracle database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several Oracle database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate Oracle char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate Oracle test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for Oracle also provides a console application, which allows you to generate Oracle test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Support of basic Oracle data types including NUMERIC, CHARACTER, DATETIME (DATE, TIMESTAMP), INTERVALS and BINARY (RAW, LONG RAW, BLOB)
* Ability to select different types of data insertion: through INSERT or MERGE
* Generation of data for several tables from different database schemes
* Different generation types for each field including list, random and incremental generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
* Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
What's New in this Release: Unicode support is implemented.
Added new options for data generation to SQL script.
Added options for generating the same data into several columns.
Added options for generating string data according to the sample text.
Data preview is implemented.
Link to EMS Data Generator for Oracle sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Apr 05, 2009
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: Jan 22, 2010
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 104
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 06, 2009