EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool to export InterBase/Firebird database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. The program supports latest InterBase/Firebird versions and has the ability to export InterBase/Firebird data from several tables, views or queries at the same time. Data Export for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set InterBase/Firebird export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export InterBase/Firebird data from tables and queries in one-touch.
* Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
* Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
* Selecting fields to export and changing their order
* Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
* Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
* Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
* Latest InterBase/Firebird version support
* Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
* User-friendly wizard interface
What's New in this Release: When exporting from a SQL query, the query text can be added both to Header and Footer.
It is now possible to define size and decimal for float fields when exporting to the DBF file.
Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Link to EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Nov 30, 2016
Last version date: Feb 17, 2010
Page Visit: 78
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008