Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
- Render RDL report documents into PDF format directly from Reporting Services.
- Integrate Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services with Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode.
- Create table of contents, list of tables or list of figures for PDF documents.
- Specify arrows for new lines in reports.
- Add footnotes and endnotes for textboxes from inside the report document.
- Render HTML code within textboxes in HTML rather than standard plain text.
- Explicitly specify the orientation of each page within reports.
- Specify security constraints for the resultant PDF document.
- Embed font information into your PDF document.
- Specify page size information for the resultant PDF.
- Add corresponding XMP metadata into PDF documents.
- Create PDF/A compliant documents.
- Set the page margin size information for producted PDF documents.
What's New in this Release: In this release, we have provided the support to render image as cell background and also the Justification of text is honored during PDF generation. The Product is further optimized for MS Report Viewer 2010 and it also contains a better support for rendering Graph objects when creating PDF documen
Link to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win98,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Business::Databases & Tools
Date Added: Apr 29, 2013
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: Mar 22, 2013
Page Visit: 78
Malware Status: Not scanned yet