Merge PDF documents and split PDF files with ease. Add PDF is a PDF tool developed for quicker and more efficient access to information needed from your PDF files, reorganizing them in a way that makes them easier to manage and handle. With the ability to merge an unlimited number of PDF documents into a single PDF file and split PDF files into separate documents, either by page range or page numbers, this utility helps you gain control over all your PDF files.
The utility is designed with the end user in mind where within seconds one can open a pdf file and then decide to split up the pages based on page ranges or page numbers or sequences and set the location to save the new pdf file and done. The utility has no limits and it was test on documents with well over 10 million pages and the process worked without a glitch. Clearly, you will need a pc with a lot of memory to process such a job but the product performed the tasks with a glitch.
Additionally, many customers need a solution to merge many pdf files into a single file. Sale presentation with proposals, group ticket information, creating books for print, etc all can be done within in seconds. Simply add the pdf files, order the files in the sequence one may want and press the merge pdf files and presto, you have a new pdf file with all of the files combined.
* Manage PDF files with ease - reduce the size of PDF documents by splitting them into smaller, more managable files. Organize files by merging the documents you need.
* Reduce workflow - don't waste any more time trying to handle large PDF documents.
* Merge PDF documents through an easy 3-step process - add files > name new file > hit merge button
* Intuitive interface - an easy UI enables you to quickly learn how to split and merge
* Offers several methods to split PDF files.
What's New in this Release: Support for all splitting and merging
Link to Add PDF sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vist
License: Free To Try
Business::Calculators & Converters
Date Added: Nov 26, 2008
Last check for an update: Mar 21, 2017
Last version date: Sep 28, 2008
Page Visit: 87
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Nov 27, 2008