Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
What's New in this Release: Beaming, text search, search by first letters.
Details are here: http://handysolution.com/hf.htm
Link to Handy Finance for Palm sample code
Platform: Palm OS 1.0,Palm OS 2.0,Palm OS 2.1,Palm OS 3.0,Palm OS 3.1,Palm OS 3.2,Palm OS
License: Free To Try
Business::Accounting & Finance
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 19, 2017
Last version date: May 17, 2004
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 73
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 21, 2008