Media player with possibility to play many media files together and MS Access Database support.
Why use it:
- Normal and simply Windows User interface.
- Simply open a media file as you do it in Word or Excel and show it.
- You can open more than one media-files (video, audio and pictures) together.
- When you open a file, all files with those extention will be automaticaly imported in an Access-database file (mdb).
- No limits for a database of media files, you can hold a million and more media files in a Table.
- You can sorting media files by name, size, directory, date of creation, extention.
- You can play a list of media files (video, audio or mixed) sequently.
- You can play vob, avi, bmp, jpg, mid, mp3, mpg, wav, wmg, wmv media files.
Usefull Keyboard buttons:
ESC - to return back from Full-screen mode.
arrows Up or Down - Sound volume up or down
Home or End - Sound Volume to Full or Zero
m - Sound mute on / off
Shift, Ctrl - to select more then one files in the Playlist.
Ctrl + A - to select all files in the Playlist.
Enter - to play a selected file in the Playlist.
Delete - to delete selected files from the Playlist.
Numpad "Plus"- to increase a Time-delay between a pictures.
Numpad "Minus"- to decrease a Time-delay between a pictures.
- Drag the progress bar below for positioning a media file.
- Klick a column headers in a Playlist for sorting it.
- Open more then one Playlist and sorting each of them.
- When you open a media file, all files with that extention will be imported from directory in a Playlist.
- Select a lot of media files in a Playlist and play all of them sequently (Menu: Playlist / Play selected files)
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Video Tools category
What's New in this Release: No changes
Link to VIPlayer sample code
Audio & Multimedia::Video Tools
Date Added: Mar 29, 2009
Last check for an update: May 20, 2017
Last version date: Jun 28, 2005
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 160
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2009