Automatically converts DV tapes to a professioal-looking DVD with DV date-time stamp, menus, chapters, transitions. The program does automatically all that you always do manually. If you want to capture your DV footage, make a professional-looking movie, burn your movie to a professional-looking DVD with menus and display the DV date-time stamp, you must love Exsate VideoExpress that will do all the jobs automatically. Key features:
1. DV capture:
- automatically captures a given interval (4 modes);
- DV date-time stamp detection;
- capture to a single or multiple files.
2. Automatically makes your movie professional-looking:
- displays the DV date-time stamps;
- optically recognizes clips and inserts the best suitable transition;
- automatically corrects corrupted data;
- automatically adds intro and final clips to the captured footage;
- allows automatically resize all the clips to fit a total maximum given duration;
- professional-looking DVD with menus;
- automatically finds the best position and inserts DVD chapters;
- supports all general formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV.
4. Works in background to let you run other programs.
5. Shutdown the PC after finished.
6. Easy to use user interface in a wizard mode.
7. Full customization of automatic tasks.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Video Tools category
What's New in this Release: Bug fix release
Link to Exsate VideoExpress sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Starter
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Video Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 24, 2017
Last version date: Aug 27, 2014
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 82
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008