Has it ever happened to you? You have a movie on your hard drive and want to send a copy to a friend or relative - but it won`t fit on a CD! Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 is an easy solution for this problem.
With Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 you simply enter the target output size for your video file and tell the program to store it on your hard disk or burn it directly to a CD. It can read and compress any video file that you can open with Windows Media Player®, as well as MPEG-2 (.vob) and QuickTime (.mov) files. The CD burning function supports multi-session CDs and over 1,500 CD burners.
- Movies that you want to watch with your DVD-Player or your PDA/Handheld PC
- Movies that don?t fit on one CD
- Movie trailers
- Recordings of TV series
- Holiday movies made with your digital camcorder
- Archiving recordings from your surveillance camera
- And much more...
The special highlights:
- Convert and compress your existing movie files into a selection of formats that can be played on PDAs and/or Handhelds!
- Formats for home DVD players are also available!
- Burn your movie files to CDs (supports Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs and normal file CDs)!
- Let the program automatically split your movies to multiple CDs if they are too big!
- Supports XVid/DivX AVIs, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, WMV, Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs!
- Convert/shrink unencrypted VOB files into smaller high-quality
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Video Tools category
Link to Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 sample code
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Video Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 21, 2017
Last version date: Jul 27, 2007
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 125
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 17, 2008