ALLCapture records any screen activity and creates in minutes internet ready screen movies, presentations, software simulations and tutorials! ALLCapture records multiple soundtracks during or after video capture. Users can edit their projects with speech bubbles, text objects and special effects. The intuitive timeline makes the editing process spectacularly easy. Videos can be exported to Flash, EXE, ASF or as video files for DVD, VCD or SVCD.
Good reasons for using ALLCapture:
- Record all screen activity in real-time, even webinars or video conferences.
- Easily edit the captured video and insert captions, notes, special effects, etc.
- Record sound during the capture process or add it conveniently during playback.
- Memory manager for better recording performance.
- Small output size is ideal for e-mail and Internet use. Choose between different output formats including Flash, EXE, ASF, DVD, SVCD and VCD.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations automatically to Flash
ALLCapture records any screen activity in real-time to quickly and easily create software simulations, videos, demos, screencasts and tutorials without any programming language necessary. It's as easy as:
record - edit - export - play
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Video Tools category
What's New in this Release: New editing and capture functions, new technology, unlimited recording, zoom and highlight functionality
Link to ALLCapture Enterprise sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Window
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Video Tools
Date Added: Jun 26, 2007
Last check for an update: Jan 17, 2017
Last version date: Nov 26, 2007
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 88
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 29, 2008