1 Product Features
Fast Multimedia MP3 Converter accomplish the following:
1) Convert MPEG1 multimedia files to MP3 or WAV audio files (including VCD format).
2) Convert MPEG2 multimedia files to MP3 or WAV audio files (including MPEG2 stream of TS, PS Streaming Format) .
3) Convert DVD file to MP3 or WAV files (including AC3 format).
4) Convert MPEG4 file to MP3 or WAV audio files (mainly AVI format).
5) multimedia files MPEG1 audio playback.
6) MPEG2 multimedia audio playback.
7) DVD multimedia files audio playback.
8) MPEG4 AVI multimedia files audio playback.
9) to provide Microsoft's ASF, WMA, WMV MPEG4 format, such as audio playback.
10) Microsoft provided the ASF, WMA, WMV formats such as MPEG4 audio conversion from MP3 or WAV file functions.
11) rapid conversion and playback mode switch functionality.
12) provide a reduction of the conversion function.
13) FastMediaSoft Inc. independent development of MP3 encoder, MP3 CBR, VBR, ABR types of coding support.
14) FastMediaSoft Inc. independent development of MP3 encoder, MP3 MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG2.5 types of coding support.
15) RM, RMVB files from audio player and conversion MP3/WAV files (Real Play to install a plug-in or player).
16) FastMediaSoft Inc. development of audio converters to achieve different audio channel sample rate conversion and conversion (single channel and stereo exchange).
17) MOV, MP4, QT, 3GP player and retrieval document conversion MP3/WAV audio files (Quick Time to install a plug-in or player).
2 Use of the environment
Fast Multimedia MP3 Converter developed by FastMediaSoft Inc. running environmental requirements are as follows:
Operating system: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP and later version.
CPU: 800M speeds above.
Memory: 128 M above.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
Link to Fast Multimedia MP3 Converter sample code
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Rippers & Converters
Date Added: Apr 23, 2008
Last check for an update: May 29, 2017
Last version date: Jul 07, 2008
Page Visit: 88
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 23, 2008