Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
MathAudio Room EQ VST
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
- Works in rooms, halls and outdoor venues of any size.
- Suitable for real-time applications.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches. Avoids the overcompensation which happens in conventional linearizing room correction systems.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.
- Includes a custom target curve feature.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1 or Dayton Audio UMM-6) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
- Supports microphone calibration files.
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
What's New in this Release: Minor update
Link to MathAudio Room EQ VST sample code
Platform: Mac OS X,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Other
Date Added: Jun 17, 2012
Last check for an update: Apr 23, 2017
Last version date: Feb 12, 2016
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 104
Malware Status: Not scanned yet