MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files. If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in order: now you have found it.
MP3 Cat's main features are:
* group tracks by artist, album, genre, etc...
* organize tracks into categories: no limits to the number of categories and subcategories you can create
* reads and lets you modify ID3 tags
* search using keywords and wildcards
* WinAmp support: generate WinAmp playlists, play or enqueue selected files directly in WinAmp
* automatic searches on Amazon.com
* export in several formats (HTML, CSV, XML, text...)
What's New in this Release: * Musicbrainz dropped the interface used by MP3 Cat, so its support has been removed for the time being.
Link to MP3 Cat sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edit
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Other
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 22, 2017
Last version date: Feb 03, 2013
Page Visit: 70
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008