Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
What is MIDIClock ?
* A Program that can be used for on stage gigs, studio recordings,... to synchronize synths, effects, sequencers, arpeggiators, ...
* Its main function is generating a midi beat clock signal on a midi output device at a selectable bpm rate. Other output signals are also possible through custom output drivers.
* MIDIClock can be controlled by midi input commands. These can be learned through the midi IN learn function, on up to 32 midi input action mappings.
* The software has no installer, simply unzip to where you need it. It is portable : it can be run from a removable disk/stick without installing anything.
* The latest version of MIDIClock can be downloaded from midiclock.com.
What's New in this Release: Tap Tempo Support
Customizable MIDI output drivers
Bass beat mini sequencer
MIDI learn feature
Link to MIDIClock sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Win98
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Other
Date Added: Jul 24, 2012
Last check for an update: Apr 28, 2017
Last version date: Feb 01, 2011
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 88
Malware Status: Not scanned yet