Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
What's New in this Release: New in v1.1: 2-3x faster processing, plus an updated interface.
Link to Any Time sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Other
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 02, 2016
Last version date: Apr 04, 2007
Downloads Total : 7
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 98
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008