Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Beginners find the bounce visuals wonderfully easy to use. Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities. It's like "your own conductor to help you keep time" SOS rev. 2010
Accessible for deaf, colour blind & visually impaired musicians, and especially designed to help musicians with metronome technique.
* Steady metronome tick
* All time signatures including odd, such as 5/4, 7/4, 11/4 etc
* Drum rudiments such as paradiddles
* Buzz rolls with any number of strokes
* Notated rhythms
* Additive rhythms like 3+2+3/4
* Flamenco Compás
* Polyrhythms like 4:3 (cross rhythms).
* Polymeters like 2/4 with 3/8 (same beat size for each rhythm, measures differ).
* Rhythm progressions (e.g. for the sections of a song)
COMPLEX RHYTHM FEATURES
* 4/4 over 4/3 type polyrhythms (Brian Ferneyhough's notation)
* 4/4 + 7/8 type additive rhythms for Jazz
* Cycles of polyrhythms as in Indian music
* Rhythm phasing as in music of Steve Reich
* Accent any beat, or skip beats with a single click
* Adjust individual beat volumes and times.
* Auto accents (e.g. Jazz accents),
* Sounds stereo panned to follow the bouncing ball as an extra cue for your position in the measure.
* Use a different sound for each part or even every note
* Harmonic metronome and rhythmicon to explore interactions of rhythms and pitches
* Chord progressions played in time with the bounce
* Use ny instrument, percussion or melodic, so long as it can be played via midi.
* Beeps, and other sounds with its Wave Shape Player
* Preview rhythm melodically, as a fractal tune
* Tap in time with music to set tempo
* Set any tempo - not limited to 24 to 208 bpm
* Fractional BPM.
* Can do gradual tempo changes, faster or slower
* Stepping progressions for speed drills
* Programmable with tempo and rhythm progressions
* Go silent briefly - to help internalize a precise sense of time.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Music Composers category
What's New in this Release: Added tuplets to the Drum & Dance rhythm editor including nested and fragmentary tuplets as in the music of Brian Ferneyhough and Frank Zappa's black page. More flexibility for the automatic tempo and rhythm changes. Added Euclidean rhythms, and a Polyrhythmic Drum Machine preset.
Link to Bounce Metronome sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows Vista Ultimate,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Win95,Windows Tab
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Music Composers
Date Added: Nov 03, 2009
Last check for an update: Feb 18, 2017
Last version date: Mar 05, 2014
Page Visit: 115
Malware Status: Not scanned yet