WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin automatically transcribes arbitrary polyphonic audio tracks into MIDI output. With this plugin, you can:
* turn an original audio record into a corresponding MIDI stream
* get instant Wave-to-MIDI transcription while playing a musical instrument
* detect chords in realtime
* play back MIDI output "as is" or use it to control MIDI-driven effects
* synchronize your MIDI device output with specific audio events
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is the first plugin that allows automatic transcription of polyphonic music. It is also the very first Audio-to-MIDI software available for MAC OS X. WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is based on the original WIDISOFT technology. The plugin works with most of the popular VST-compatible software, such as Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, and Plogue Bidule.
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is not a stand-alone application. Visit www.widisoft.com to learn more about other WIDISOFT products. If you are looking for a more elaborate program for music recognition, learn about our WIDI Recognition System Professional.
Download WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin and try it!
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Music Composers category
What's New in this Release: - Chord detection added (experimental).
- New logic and controls for recording MIDI files.
- Interface improvements.
- Added workarounds for compatibility with Ableton Live.
- VST engine upgraded to version 2.4.
Link to Audio To MIDI VST (MAC) sample code
Platform: Mac OS X
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Music Composers
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Oct 25, 2016
Last version date: Apr 24, 2006
Downloads Total : 7
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 175
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008