SP_VTB intended for creation of multimedia presentations with spherical and cylindrical panoramas, hot spots, map, compas, video, objects, sound accompaniment (foreground Wave speech audio and background music MP3,MIDI), flash animation, Html - in ready PE/Executabel, Flash XML Swf module. You receive solution for:
- Flash XML;
- CD/Local Executable Presentation;
- ScreenSaver implementation;
Special modes for Exe/ScreenSaver virtual tours:
- Full Screen mode - will allow you to see details of a panorama, when using a small monitor.
- Plasma mode - is intended for making a tour for display on a plasma screen, such as for a exhibition.
- Flash XMLl mode - is for creating a virtual tour using Adobe Flash solution.
- EXPO mode - is for creating virtual tours with included "advertising objects"
- ScreenSaver mode - is for creating virtual tours as ScreenSaver for your computer.
SP_VTB provide multiple ways to present your virtual tour. Professional and beginners alike will be able to build impressive virtual tours.
The compiler offers the following solutions:
Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama to build a CD/Internet based virtual tour
Link virtual objects (still JPEG image, AVI, MPG, EXE, SWF,HTML)
Customize viewer graphic skin and scene visually
Customize visual mode ("Standard","Expo","Full screen","Plasma","Flash terminal","ScreenSaver")
Add hot spots which can be linked to a panorama, virtual objects or another virtual tour.
Set tour path to control the timing and virtual tour walkthrough
Tailor an interactive map with compass effect
Use virtual tour as movie
SP_VTB has been designed to be user-friendly.
What do you
think about*Spherical Panorama Virtual Tour Builder
Add your comment
What's New in this Release: Virtual Reality for Flash/Internet, Executable and ScreenSaver
Link to *Spherical Panorama Virtual Tour Builder sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Presentation Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 22, 2017
Last version date: Jun 11, 2013
Page Visit: 95
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 19, 2008