gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD/BD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data/audio CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing tool, which allows you to open, create, extract, edit, convert and burn ISO/BIN image files.
1. Create and burn data / audio / video discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
2. Create multisession CD/DVD/BD.
3. Make bootable CD/DVD/BD.
4. Burn data, audio and video image file.
5. Copy CD/DVD/BD.
6. Erase rewritable disc.
7. Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
8. Support unicode file names.
9. Optimize file layout to save disc space.
10. Open, create, extract, edit and convert ISO/BIN Image file. gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format.
11. Support gbi, daa and uif compressed disc image file.
12. Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste...
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
CD Burners category
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to gBurner sample code
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::CD Burners
Date Added: Mar 22, 2009
Last check for an update: May 25, 2017
Last version date: Jan 12, 2017
Downloads Total : 4
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 140
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 26, 2009