Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
What is it?
Would you like to know what is happening at your home when you're out? "Audio Detector" software offers you such capability! All you need is: a computer, any computer microphone
and "Audio Detector" software!
When you're to go out, simply leave your PC turned on, plug in a microphone and run "Audio Detector". The program analyzes every sound coming from a microphone. If the sound volume exceeds the predefined threshold, the program automatically starts the recording, compressing the sound into the WMA format.
Isn't that fantastic for a 39K program?
Do I need this program?
- Are you often not at home? Do you still want to know what is happening in that time? The sound detector combined with a microphone plugged to your computer will record every sound for you.
- Do you want to know, how your sweetheart spends time?
- Do you have a little child? Or may be you hired a babysitter and want to be sure, if she communicates with your baby properly?
- Are you a doctor? Would you like to record conversations with your patients and listen them whenever you need it again?
- Are you an advocate? A lawyer? An investigator? Is it crucial for you to remember every word of a conversation or to remind your client about some part of it?
- Are you a businessman trying to take any situation under your control? Do you need to clearly know what was happening at the business meeting with your partner?
- Tired of note book? "Audio Detector" will save all necessary information for you.
- Taking care of your child? Having a conversation and want to remind your child about his promise?
If you answered yes on any of the above questions - this product is for you!
What's New in this Release: First release
Link to Audio Detector sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Audio & Multimedia::Audio File Recorders
Date Added: Aug 24, 2010
Last check for an update: Apr 29, 2017
Last version date: Dec 19, 2010
Page Visit: 95
Malware Status: Not scanned yet